Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mountain Men from Backstage part1

Reform at Myspace
Digg Us
Buy Our Albums
Check out Reform at Facebook
Opinions about Reform at DN Påstan (Swedish)

Hello everyone!

I am awaiting an answer from Club Somebody Please Help Me about a gig date in October. I have suggested mid October.

I have mixed two of the Mountain Men songs from Backstage. I am quite satisfied considering that we only had like half a rehearsal and without Roland Hjalmarsson. I knew that we could trust him. He does a great job. The two first songs are one that I wrote called Nothing to the Sky and one Grateful Dead song from Wake of the Flood called Eyes of the World. I am very thankful to Anders and Ulf also for playing. It was important to me not to cancel since Mats is one of my best friends and his festival is a great initiative.

So here is the first part:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Live well!
Jesper